Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I have an excuse though...

Hi Guys!!

Soooo.... I've been away for awhile. O.o No comment lol
But seriously, i've been swamped with multiply projects in an effort to ensure that i graduate this semester. My spring break trip came right in time through all my stress and i enjoyed every last second of the warm weather. Only to come back to snow and hail. I will not elaborate on how I feel about the current weather condition. Lets just say it wouldn't be good. I took tons of pictures and most times forgot to take pictures! Reason being is that i left my camera cord and had no way of unloading my camera. Anyways, with that being said I will be uploading pictures of my trip and i hope you guys enjoy!  My trip was so much fun I'm trying to plan another trip for the summer time, or basically any free time i have worth paying a ticket for :D.
The pictures below are from when i just landed and out to eat with my bff, brother and friend at a local eatery called Scotchies. The food was AMAZING!!! More blabbering on the food to come with the other pictures I am sure. With each picture you'll more than likely see what I did each day.

Top: F21, Fedora: AE, Sunnies: Tretorns

Bro!

7 comments:

  1. lovely ootd post with your brother...long time no see and your hair looks longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt chica... and your brother is too handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hair! Glad to hear u had a lot of fun and de-stressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comments guys =)

    @Nikkisho... lol i hardly ever let it down O.o. Usually in a bun or pony tail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat and plaid! I want to see more...beaches, sands... :)

    xoxo
    Stella
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had fun...I'm STILL jealous! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol @toria... i trynna go bk again =)

    ReplyDelete