Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snap shots

The east coast has been getting hit with a lot of snow storms, so naturally my roommate and I went outside to take snap shots of how pretty it was after all the snow stopped lol. I started a digital photography class this semester (Currently using a Nikon D40) and we went out to take some snap shots of the campus. A lot of trees were completely covered in ice and were so pretty. I hope all enjoy these and that my picture taking skill grow...or this class will be a waste. =)







While the snow was pelting outside... i found comfort in my room under a warm blanket, with hot chocolate and Dormtainment on youtube. If you haven't checked out these guys I advise that you do. They are extremely talented and had me laughing (and procrastinating O.O) through my snow day...enjoy.

11 comments:

  1. These are lovely pictures!!! Aren't you freezing? I wanted to take pictures at the woods covered with snow, but chickened out--too cold! :)

    xoxo
    Stella
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! i was freezing! i kept telling my roommate..."this is for a good cause... A GOOD CAUSE!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! can't believe you were out there without a jacket! =)
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ice covered branch. Woke up the other morning to find a tree totally encased in ice! Spring where are you!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. i know the weather has been nasty for you, but those pictures are absolutely beautiful.

    The outfit is cute and casual! two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is beautiful! i can't believe you are out there with no coat (or sweater). we go to great lengths for the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!!You took some great pics..loves the leaves with the ice on it

    ReplyDelete
  8. your picture taking skills can't b any worse than mine. beautiful pix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photography

    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete