Thursday, February 17, 2011

[Not] Always All About Business

I recently had to go to Columbia  University for a lecture for my scholars class, so I thought it was only fit to dress very business casual. Not too business-y. Now I have no idea why I decided to leave my camera because the campus was soooo beautiful. The architecture and feel of all the building were amazing, especially at night. So pretty. One of their library is probably 1/2 of my campus, but no biggy. Love it all the same. 
Blazer: Calvin Klein| Jeans: Joe's| Sheer shirt: H&M| tank: F21 |flats: Aldo| earrings: Swarovski 







Ask no questions as to why a *simple* outfit post picture session resulted in a full on photo shoot. None the less my roommate kept clicking away and I followed the flow lol. I decided to share there last two pictures from the session. The rest O.o. I'll just keep those to myself for fear of embarrassment. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post. My camera was taking al blurry pictures so all the outfit pictures I took before are no good. I've fixed the problem. (pressed a button smh) Anywhosie, have a great weekend! I'll try to post again before the weekend and make sure to carry my camera around with me this weekend. Oh and Happy [belated] Valentines day!! =)

13 comments:

  1. cute outfit, love the flats and the sheer top combination. looks FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: thanks for the blog comment...so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the see-through blouse and those shoes are adorable!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sheer blouse and those shoes are soooo cute! Grreat look. Happy Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little flats. Love the sheer top as well.
    ~Toria :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your shoes, omg how cute are they :D
    I also love the sheer blouse - you look really great love :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really like flat, but I love those. I am going to go search for it :D You have a lovely--Can I have some of it? LOL

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the detail on those flats. love the outfit and yes it isn't too business-y

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank guys! =)

    @jadorefashion lol some of what? O.0

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so simple and chic. lovely flats
    http://mbabaziannet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! Your flats are so cute!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete