Friday, January 28, 2011

Snowed in...=)

Although I only had one class yesterday we all hopelessly waited for school to call in a snow day….and so they did around 12. And this is how we spent the rest of our day LOL taking pictures and relaxing from the first two “stressful” days of classes. Haha On top of this “issues” the wireless Internet here has gotten from bad to worse. It’s really hard to find good connection to upload without plugging in my Ethernet cord and be able to go blog surfing. I’ll try my best though.

bestie and the roommate



Sweater: Random from TJMaxx| shirts: hollister and VS| Jeans: AE| Bootie: Vera Wang| Scarf: Random

In other Exciting news I’m going to JAMAICA for spring break!!!

So, right now I am looking for everything and all things warm weather…lol I know its like 1 month and a couple weeks away but its better to be prepared now than wait for the last minute. So for the lack of photo’s guys but where I am the snow condition is not great at all. Hope to post new pictures soon!! =)
Hope you have a great weekend!!


8 comments:

  1. You guys look like you had fun! Better than my day of shoveling!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. another snow day on tues maybe!! we can do part two

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look fly snowed in! I see you're wearing my favorite boots! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. don't you love photo shoots??? you ladies look like you really enjoyed your day off. so cute!

    checkout my giveaway http://simplychic08.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-want-to-give-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous about the Jamaican trip! Come back with info on where to dine and all other fun things because I was thinking of going in summer.

    xoxo
    Stella
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute booties ! jamaica in spring break ? im going in may ! i can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! i really love your scarf!! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for commenting guys

    @jadorefashion - will def. be taking lots of pictures and hooking you up girl!

    @therumoroflove - cant wait either!!!! haha =)

    ReplyDelete