Thursday, December 16, 2010

Freedom!

tunic: TJMaxx, blazer: TJMaxx, Jeans: Guess via TJMaxx, Shoe: Nine west, Scarf: H&M, earring: F21

As you may be able to tell from the title of this post, I'M FREE! Finals are over and I get to enjoy my 1 MONTH winter break. Most of all I get to dress how I want. On campus, I feel restricted, as if people will look at me a certain way. I've now learnt to not care what they think. I will dress how I want and what my mood inspires me to wear. Majormusthave's last post was directed to this topic of your individuality and it really resonated with me. (I suggest you check out her blog, I absolutely love it!)
Seeing that the winter is obviously a week and a half early where I am (i freeze my tush off everytime i step through the door, I thought it was suppose to be FALL! ugh) Anyways, I need to be more creative in how to put outfits together now. So that they not only show my style, but that i am also warm and comfortable. I know that beauty/style takes pain is the saying, but as an Island girl, I'd rather be warm! lol give me a large soft blanket and i will be set for the day.  Hope you enjoyed this post guys and thanks for your support! =)

xoxo
msmedschool

11 comments:

  1. Looking good girl! Thanks for the shout out. I think you look beautiful and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, anytime! thank you and thanks for stopping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blazer.You are so good with layers

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx hun! i have to try 'cause nowadays this weather is not even jokin :'( lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable! Love your layering!

    Btw, please check out my blog, i am doing my FIRST giveaway ever! Only a few days left to enter :-)

    ~Sherine
    Check out my Giveaway!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great and those shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @confessions thank you hun! i think i missed your giveaway.. but i'll check it out =)

    @deeO Thank you! =)

    @Ag I usually have no idea what to do with my hair lol it usually either a bun or straight, but I am happy someone likes it! thank you!! =)

    ReplyDelete