Friday, November 5, 2010

You look Parisienne!!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post on what i wore yesterday. This outfit was completely unintentional lol. I was running late for work and just grabbed the easiest thing i saw in my closet! Surprisingly i had alot of people telling me that i looked Parisienne. I was not expecting that at all. Anyways, I had this outfit in mind before based on a photo of Rihanna (shown below) but wanted to change it up a bit and make it mine. i basically took the idea of an oversized jumper and ran with it. I wore this outfit to class so i was not going to wear 4' heels. I had a ton of classes too so i threw on some flats :). But I was not exactly ready to try it yet, but because i was running late i just went with it. I L.O.V.E. this sweater. Its super warm! yesterday was freezing and i could manage to take off my coat and just be with the sweater! I hope you like this post. let me know what you think.... and have a great weekend!


image via rihannadaily.com
wearing: sweater/jumper - gifted from aunt, belt: charlotte russe, leggings: F21,  flats: spring, scarf: h&m, beret: h&m,  coat: aeropostle
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. i love your sunglasses, and your use of color. the umbrella is a nice accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It really means alot!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great sweater. and the coat as well. but i probably would have opted to go belt-free, cuz it's lazier that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting! I will take that advice into consideration next time. :)

    ReplyDelete